Application Form – SmartForm
The HRTO’s SmartForm Application is designed to make the application process easier. It can be filled out on your computer and will lead you through the relevant sections, including the appropriate supplemental form.
Advantages of Using SmartForm
· The SmartForm Application can be saved, printed and submitted electronically.
· As this form allows the HRTO to easily upload the information into our system, your application can be processed more quickly and accurately.
· The SmartForm will indicate mandatory fields that are required and will only ask you questions relevant to your application.
· You do not have to fill in additional supplemental forms as they are already built in to the SmartForm.
System Requirements for Using SmartForm
To use the SmartForm, your computer must have the following:
· Adobe Reader: This free software is available on Adobe’s website. You must download Adobe Acrobat Reader (version 8.0 or above) to view/print PDF forms.
· Internet Explorer for Windows users or Safari for Mac users (No other browsers are supported).
o Click here to download Internet Explorer.
o Click here to download Safari
· Access to the Internet
To complete your SmartForm Application:
- Step 1: Review the Applicant's Guide. Detailed instructions for completing your application can be found in the Applicant's guide. Please refer to it before you start or for any questions that you have as you go through the form.
- Step 3: Answer all applicable questions by clicking on the appropriate checkboxes and typing your answers into the text boxes. At any time, you can save your form on your computer by clicking the Save button. You can also print your form by clicking the Print button.
- Step 4: When you are ready to submit your SmartForm, click the Submit button at the bottom of the form. Click Send. The SmartForm will automatically inform you if a required section is not complete. Your completed application form will be sent in .xml file format which is compatible with our case management system.
- Adding Required Attachments (if applicable) You are encouraged to use the boxes on the form to provide the requested information. However, if you need to add attachments – either appendices or documents – you can. Just add the attachment to your email before hitting Send.
Accessibility and other formats
The SmartForm Application is designed to be accessible according to WCAG 2.0 level AA. If you experience problems with the accessibility of the form, please let us know. If you require a printable form that can be completed by hand, click here
In order to process your application quickly and efficiently, acceptable application form formats are:
· XML Smart Form File
· Smart Form PDF
· Word Document
If you require assistance or are unable to fill out the SmartForm and require assistance, please contact us at 416-326-1312 or email@example.com
All case-related enquiries should be directed to the Registrar. Click here to contact us